New Caddy Van
A lot goes into a Volkswagen van
Work hard. Play hard. We know what it takes to keep it all in balance.
Have a look at just a few of the features that make Caddy perfect for your active lifestyle.
Total flexibility. Seven seats, five seats, two seats. The choice is yours with Caddy. All second and third row seats are removable, letting you customise your Caddy for the adventure ahead.
Style and substance. The new Caddy combines Volkswagen good-looks with the practicality and comfort you need in a lifestyle vehicle.
Caddy Trendline. Available in either short (5 seat) or Maxi (7 seat) body styles, the Caddy Trendline is everything a growing family or weekend warrior could need.
Advanced petrol engine with BlueMotion Technology.
1.4L TSI220 engine delivers 92kW of power while using only 6 litres of fuel per 100 km when paired with the dual clutch gearbox DSG.Download Brochure
The App Connect system delivers a seamless connection between your car and smartphone using Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces. Perfect for listening to your music or receiving turn-by-turn navigation directions.Download Brochure
- TSI220 DSG
- BlueMotion Technology with stop/start system
- 16" steel wheels
- Daytime running lights
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- Cruise control
- "Composition Colour" radio with USB/AUX/SD input and CD player
- Bluetooth phone capability with audio streaming
- Rear parking sensors and reversing camera
- Driver and passenger front and side/head airbags
- Rear curtain shield airbags
- Multi-collision brake
- Fatigue detection
- Electronic stabilisation programme (ESP)
- Five seats (2 + 3)
Maxi Trendline LWB
- Seven seats (2 + 3 + 2)
- 2-seater bench seat in 3rd row
Maxi Comfortline LWB
- 16" alloy wheels
- Rear privacy glass
- Black roof rails
- Front seat lumbar support
- "Composition Media" radio with App Connect
- Climatronic dual zone climate control
- Front fog lights
- Light & Sight package
- Additional chrome accents
- Body coloured protective side strips
- Centre console longitudinal adjustment